Saturday 22 December 2012

Hello!
This is just a short blog with a lot of pictures, it'll all be about my day and how the world is in my perspective... OK let's start.

My day started really nicely, we had some snow during the night... and when I say some snow it really means a tinny amount as you can see.

Well as you can see it's not really enough snow to complain about not being able to go outside but still SNOW:D

Well usually in the morning when I get up I'm still kinda tired so I grab a nap on the sofa under my snugly blanket, it's alls nice and green.

So sleepy I am, well after some more hours of napping I usually have breakfast, today it was just two simple toasted bread slices with Nutella and some juice.  Then I get dressed and head to my apprentice work.

 Making locks can be kinda hard when you have no idea what you're doing, luckily I was a fast learner and can make locks:D At the apprentice job I do more than just make locks, I also make keys, check what things we got and also sells things. When there's nothing else to do I either read or clean.

First we vacuum and then we uses water to mop the floor, look how dirty the water are after cleaning the floor

Not nice right? Well like it was today we had so little to do that I decided to make the dishes. Thou there where not much to do, only 3 forks, 2 glasses and 2 knives.

It feels so nice when it's Friday cause then wok ends at 4 instead of 5 and I get to go home earlier. Today when I got home my sister and her family was here and I got to see my nieces and nephew. After they left I decided to flop down in front of the laptop.

It was a really slow evening and me and my mum and dad watched telly together. As I got hungry i grabbed a clementine

I also enjoyed the nice Christmas lights we got in the window, it's wood work if you wondered...

Later I moved to my room and enjoyed talking with my boyfriend and some other friends, listening to the radio and played some games. It was bed time.

Oh I nearly forgot, the snow man wanted to say hi too.

  After that I pulled my curtains shot and went to bed before realising that I had forgotten to brush my teeth so guess what, I went to brush them.













And time to go to bed but HEY who's this? Well it's my cat, he looks angry cause he don't get new water nor does he like that I steal back my bed, well fine he's allowed in it even if I'm sleeping but lately he hasn't wanted to share
Finaly it's time to snuggle up in my warm and cozy bed. 



This is how my past weekend has been, but hey it's Christmas soon so I'm totally not the one to complain.

Until next time, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment