Tuesday 25 December 2012

So my first entry on this blog was about my day in general with a lot of random pictures and I do understand that most people that read blogs is interested in reading stuff like that. With that out of the way I wanted to do a little presentation of me.

Anyways let's start, my name is Ghost but my friends call me Ghosty. I'm curently 25 years turning 26 in January. I live in the south of Sweden and it's really nice here, we got a rather mild but still rainy climate. I live close to Denmark and my mum is Danish, my dad is Swedish. Most of people that meet me would probably think that I'm a loud and annoying and loud person but if you get to know me I'd say that I'm a really nice and really good at listening. I like reading and read a lot when I have the time for it.

There's a lot of things that I like and some of them aren't that mainstream, at least not here in Sweden. Like anime, not many people here likes it and if you do you're usually considered childish. And some are not even considered mainstream what so ever, either way I don't worry bout it too much cause I still like it.

Well what I wanted to tell you all about today was really Christmas, the old pagan midwinter festival that the Romans made into the birth of Christ, even thou it's said that he was born in spring, either way that's not what I wanted to talk about. What I did want to talk about is that in most of the world you get your Christmas presents on the morning of Christmas day, well in Sweden we get then on Christmas eve just after(or before) having our Christmas dinner. Also we have a kind of rice pudding for desert. There's a lot of other things that is different in Sweden when it comes to Christmas but I'll leave it up to you if you want to know more about it.

What did I get as a Christmas gift you might wonder? Well I got clothes, money and a necklace. Well that's about it for now. I'll see ya all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment